Sunday, September 13, 2009

ABOUT.



Thanks for visiting my blog!
This blog started out as a "have-to-do" for one of my Communications classes. In the past couple years I've picked up a few followers and started blogging just-for-fun.

I blog about a lot of things, but mostly I'd say this blog is a collection of things I love: family, friends, music, politics and photography.

ABOUT  ME-Born & raised in Omaha, Nebraska. Even though I moved to Utah when I was 9, I've always loved the Midwest.
-I grew up with 2 awesome older half-brothers & an awesome little sister. We moved out to Utah and kept the Cornhusker tradition going! I had a great childhood thanks to these guys as well as my AMAZING parents.







-I also have two much younger sisters, Rachel & Kylie, who absolutely complete my family. They are the sweetest little girls!
-I am a Communications student at WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY in Ogden, Utah. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with my major yet, but thanks to the awesome job I got this summer I have a lot of time to decide.
-I currently work two part-time jobs as well as school full-time. I work at Starbucks & I absolutely love it! The people I get to surround myself with are amazing.


-I also freelance for Fox 13 News as an associate producer. It is an amazing experience! I've received a lot of emails about how the news works, & also what an "associate producer" even does, so I'll try to address those questions in an upcoming post.
-In my spare time, which is practically nonexistent, I love the outdoors. I enjoy anything that requires being outside! I also love collecting records, which is one thing you'll notice me blog about a. lot. Records are so fun! I also enjoy reading & often post books I recommend on the blog.




If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me an email at laur.gardner@hotmail.com
I'm currently working on an FAQ Page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment