Wednesday, February 3, 2010

as predicted..

lost was absolutely ridiculous.

i better start getting some FREAKING answers... or else i'm not watching anymore.
even though i've been saying that since season 3. hey, at least we have somewhat of an idea of what the smoke monster is, right? i've only been wondering that since season 1.
roar!
in other news, i think i have ridiculous test anxiety. my math test was put in front of me today and my eyes got wide, my palms got sweaty, and i psyched myself out. hooray for failing!
this weekend is going to be filled with adventures. super bowl parties and such. i just need to make it through the last 3 days of the week. jumping from school to job to job to job. to job.
haha.
oh the college days. life is crazy.
also, a shout out to my good friend hannah. i hope she gets feeling better soon, because we love her and don't like when she is sick. it has been a long, stressful week.. but i can't complain much because hannah has much more to complain about. and yet she doesn't. what a great girl. stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment