Saturday, February 13, 2010

celebrate independence.

in an attempt to be more optimistic about the worst holiday ever invented... i've decided to spend this valentine's day celebrating my independence.
i am a girl who does not need to rely on anyone but myself. while sometimes i have felt like this pushes me away from people, it is a blessing at the same time. it is great to know that i don't need anyone else to be happy.
[with the exception of my family and great friends].

the things i love
1. family
2. logan family
3. chocolate
4. great movies
5. the ocean
6. the sunset
7. my long hair
8. when people smile
9. nail polish
10. my cat, nesta prime
11. bracelets
12. when there's an available pull through spot in a parking lot
13. kissing. just in general.
14. fireflys
15. music


i hope those of you also celebrating "single's awareness day" can remember all the great little things in life that can be your valentine.
:]
and remember: "no reason is needed for loving." -paulo coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment