Thursday, January 27, 2011

a hard week.

i have definitely been behind on blogging lately [sorry professor tyler....] but this week was one of those weeks. i needed a LOT of time to myself to think, to make decisions, to understand. i think it's safe to say that this week tops one of the hardest weeks of my life. the past few months i've had to go through some things that i wish i didn't have to go through. and despite how hard it has been,and how difficult the events leading up to this week have been...it's good to finally say that i did the right thing.
things that helped me cope this week:

easily one of the greatest songs of all time, i blasted it on repeat for about a day while i came to terms with some things. i can't even describe how much this song has helped me!

2. yoga
i've been going to a free yoga class a couple times a week and it really is ridiculous how much yoga helps. it helps with stress, anxiety, depression, you-name-it. i feel so relaxed and at peace after and it tends to last throughout my whole day.

3. my mama
sometimes all a girl really needs is his mother. no need for further explanation!!

4. tom petty - time to move on
this song is what anyone needs after they've gone through a rough patch. it's always good to remember that eventually it is time to move on. 

the best is yet to come.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've had a hard week. I hope this next week is better. Hopefully we will see you on Sunday. I think we are coming down to play games. (A little settlers always makes things better:)

    ReplyDelete