Sunday, May 15, 2011

SKY DIVE.

i celebrated the warm weekend by going sky diving for the second time!!! this time i went with my coworker steven and my little sister casie. it was both of their first times which made it fun to watch them. i was SO NERVOUS from remembering what it was like when i went the first time:


SO INTENSE!
and the second time was no exception...i was just as nervous as before and kinda felt like i was gonna puke. it was so much fun though...a great start to my summer.

waiting to load up!

my sister about to jump. she did the video/photos this time and it turned out awesome.

all of us on the plane!
after we landed.

got my certificate..i just need to go one more time and take the class and i'll be sky diver CERTIFIED. that means i can go all by meself. :]
hooray for bucket lists!



No comments:

Post a Comment