Tuesday, October 23, 2012

planning something awesome.


me & my lovely friends pictured above from the blog i write for are planning a seriously awesome event.
it's putting everything i've ever learned in my PR major to work...seriously. i'm writing real life press releases, meeting with possible vendors, receiving 25+ emails a day about it...holy crap!
it's been a lot of stress & busy bee-ness (busy is my middle name) but i am so excited for this to come together!
december 7th @ union station we are hosting the "best of ogden awards!" we had over 500 nominations so the meeting we had yesterday was about narrowing things down. which was super hard. 
my fave coworker BEN WINSLOW has agreed to emcee the event...there's gonna be lots of classy people, dressed up, ready to celebrate.
any of my fam in the utah area...i'd really appreciate you buying a ticket to the thing. it's not very often i ask you to spend money on me...so... it'd be a good christmas present. just saying.
it's really going to be so so so awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we are missing it Laur. I would have loved to come. Good luck planning everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Laur! Good luck with everything and I look forward to hearing about how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys!! i'm super excited/nervous!

    ReplyDelete