Tuesday, October 9, 2012

fall colors, food & family

how cute is my nephew in that snug little hat? 
this weekend was a much needed relaxing weekend spent with family. since most of my fam will soon be out-of-staters, i'm getting in as much family time as i can before they all leave me. luckily we still have luke's family in kaysville, so that will be nice. but overall i'm already missing my brothers & sisters-in-law, & especially my ridiculously cute nephews & niece.
every conference weekend my family goes camping, usually at wasatch mountain state park. this year they were closed for some reason (boo) so they opted for jordanelle instead.
luke & i went up to spend the day with them saturday, & it was beautiful: 
checkin' out the water at jordanelle. i'm totally the bad aunty who let preston stick his hands in the water. :P
preston & ky ky
luke & i went on an adventure as well. awesome.
preston & his mama...aren't they the cutest?


hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend! it sure is nice to have cool weather. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics and looks like you guys had a great time! We were missing this tradition (mostly...I can't say I was wishing we were freezing our hineys off seeing as how the weather was so perfect here last weekend). But overall, missed the fun tradition. Cannot wait to get that chubby little cutie in my hands again!!!! (I'm talking about Preston lest anyone wonder).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Laur. I will definitely miss all the cute pictures that you take of my sweet boy. I especially like the one of you kissing Preston. So precious. You know, you could always just move to Texas. I wouldn't mind:)

    ReplyDelete