Saturday, March 2, 2013

lately



we get funny stares when we go to cafe rio.. he gets a giant salad & i stuff my face with a smothered burrito. people can never quite grasp that HE'S getting the salad.




squinty-eyed nesta (this is her 'i'm in heaven' face. she only makes it for luke cuz 
she likes him more than me.) 


...sometimes a hot dog sounds good at 3 in the morning when you're at work.
don't judge me. 


nesta has learned to open the door.
this cat-child... keeps me busy. 



also, everyone! important announcement, yo!
i'm switching over to a new blog: yes, i finally got that notice that i have to "pay" if i want to use more photo space.
eff no.
so here we are:
www.peacelovelauren.wordpress.com
you can start following my adventures there! i have to do that blog for a class (why does it seem like my whole blogging career has been for school?) so expect to find a lot more writing. that's cool though, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment