Tuesday, March 2, 2010

blessed.

lately i've been thinking a lot about how blessed i am.
the earthquake in chili and haiti really have me thinking about how your life can change in an instant.
not only those experiences, but hunger in africa, the wars in iraq and afghanistan, and the israeli-palestinian conflict really have me thinking...a lot of people are going through some hard times right now.
and here i am whining about having to wake up early to go to class. when really, i am lucky just to be in college.
i am lucky to live where i live.
and know the people i know.


and have things like my church, my bed, my life.
i live in a place with beautiful scenery..

and beautiful seasons.
i truly am a very lucky girl.
do yourself a favor today and count your blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment