Monday, March 29, 2010

recently.


its been a pretty awesome couple of weeks.
spring break was good to me, but almost too good.
lately all i've been doing is enjoying the sunshine.
i've had a really hard time getting back into the swing of things: school, work, real life.
and despite the fact that i've spent more time in the sun
then behind a book or in the library...
it's been totally worth it.





recently i've had several trampoline adventures.
my favorite.

went out to eat at boston's


enjoyed every minute of my fat and lazy cat
[it's a pretty big problem]

found the clothes i'm going to dress my future children in
at citrus and sage in logan.

sidewalk chalk? yes please.

and
got to spend time with mi familia over the weekend,
including holding, feeding, rocking, and kissing the CRAP
out of my adorable niece grace. 


it was a good week.




No comments:

Post a Comment