Sunday, July 18, 2010

in the back of a mustang.

me and this gorgeous girl
[britney]
rode around in the back of an 09 mustang this weekend.
cruising with the windows down, yelling the words to songs on the radio,
just being myself.

she's so great!
my weekend was also great. i spent saturday celebrating my friend danny's 21st birthday.. it's about time he caught up with the rest of us.
my summer is going fantastic. things are still really hard, and super frustrating, but i'm to the point where i've decided
i don't care. and this quote basically sums up how i'm going to live my life from now on:

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

i'm done putting up with those who bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment