Saturday, September 11, 2010

my best friend's wedding.

tonight one of my good friends from high school got married.
cute kole and his wife airyn now join the list of my married friends..that list keeps getting longer and longer.
haha.
kole and i at the reception this evening.
which was actually a lot of fun!! usually i'm a naysayer on the whole wedding thing, but kole's reception was a blast. it was good to see old friends, not to mention he had a good ol' streetlight manifesto song played so that his high school friends could show everyone what skanking is. brought back good memories of years ago (which seems like yesterday) when we were in high school and had no idea what was ahead of us.
here are some of my favorite memories of my good friend kole:

hanging out after football games.

sluffing school...shh :]


going to lagoon.
kole's farewell.
watching the dumb boys wrestle in my basement.
bandanas. a high school kole classic.


life goes by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment