Wednesday, August 17, 2011

reunion/triathlon. [picture overload].

this year for my family reunion, we did a "triathlon".
we ran a 5k, biked 15 miles, and swam a half mile. [we're crazy, i know.]
it was stretched out over the day with lots of eating in between,so i felt a little better about doing it.
and the fact that i even completed it was pretty awesome, though i sorta messed up my shoulder doing a wheelbarrow race!
all in all it was great to spend some time with my family, and to feel accomplished about completing all three events!! 
here's some pictures from the day, most of which were taken by my 5-year-old nephew who finds himself to be quite the photographer.
my niece grace. she loves the camera.

matthew!

me and my mini-me, kylie!

my sis-in-law and niece!


hahah. like i said matthew was a bit obsessed with taking pictures.


his turn for a funny face.



my papa.

and my mama.



potato sack race!



easily the best picture of the night. my niece LOVES luke. i only get a little jealous..

No comments:

Post a Comment