Thursday, August 18, 2011

happy news!

i will probably be MIA on the blog for a few days... because..
i am moving!!
after one long year at my parent's house i finally can afford to move out. yay me! i'm moving to a lovely one bedroom cottage just north of school. i can walk to school every day! plus, i'm transferring to a starbucks closer to my new home. 
i've never lived in weber county. but i'm so excited to start a new adventure!!
let the packing begin...

isn't it adorable?? it's over 100 years old, by the way.
the pathway next to the house originally went directly to weber state.
crazy!

nesta will be in heaven with all these trees.
so excited!

3 comments:

  1. That's really exciting Laur. I can't wait to come see your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! It's totally cute. I need to come see... please?? Cpngrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course, you both can!! it's adorable. i'm super excited!!!!!:D
    PS emily...there are three wild kittens who have made their home right next to my house. i feel like it's a sign?! i want them all :/

    ReplyDelete