Monday, August 1, 2011

highlights of my long weekend.

-seeing my friend's dog kiara!! she's a ninja.
-sushi with my good friends constantine, erick and emily.
-long drives with lots of good music.

-celebrating my sweet nephew's fifth birthday! i can't believe how old he is.
-seeing lots of my family!
-watching hours of modern family. (new favorite tv show.)

-luke and i cooked dinner for my family one night...chicken fajitas yum!
-staying up late.
-sunday morning coffee and breakfast at cafe ibis.

-hiking with mason, one of my favorite little boys.
-sunsets.
-sleeping in and not worrying about work.

-shopping for fresh corn (yummmm.)
-the great view from one of the hikes we went on.

 -enjoying the great outdoors in general!

seriously, one of the greatest weekends ever. time off work is something i do not get enough of! 


No comments:

Post a Comment