Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a late recap of our weekend.

so sorry for my long absence on this blog. i've been so busy with finals, as well as celebrating luke's birthday. we basically got the party started friday...and haven't stopped since. we went out to celebrate his & amy's birthday (amy is his best friend), and we also went to the holi festival in spanish fork. this was my 5th year going, and probably my favorite. the crowd was HUGE...it just seems to get bigger & bigger every year. 
hare krishna!

overall it's been a wonderful few days dancing, singing, walking (a lot!), food, & of course singing "birthday" by the beatles.
this will be my last bit of fun before tom petty in april. time to buckle down & tackle my never-ending to-do list! oh finals week...you are my nemesis!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a blast. Good luck with all your finals!

    ReplyDelete