Tuesday, April 24, 2012

more weekend shtuff.


ya...that happened. nesta is still recovering from being furious with me over shaving her for the summer (she has no idea how cool it will keep her...)
she showed her anger by disappearing sunday night, resulting in lauren crying herself to sleep & having vivid nightmares of where her body was. turns out she found her way from the roof into the attic...& spent the whole night up there in the dark.
sunday afternoon we met up with the crew of indie ogden for some delicious LUCKY SLICE PIZZA! if you haven't been there yet, check it out... they even had gluten free pizza for me. i was in heaven! thanks again for taking us out, mikaela!
all in all it was a great start to my summer. i'm excited to see where the next 3 months take me!

2 comments:

  1. <3 Sorry I haven't gotten you your prize yet. Life kind of got away from me - but don't worry I Haven't given it to anyone else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, it sounded like you were busy! :) Just let m know when works for you!

    ReplyDelete