Sunday, December 20, 2009

birthday pictures!

a bit late, i know... but here are pictures of me & some of my family on my 21st birthday...

rachel, kylie, my dad, me, & casie


this is why my family rocks.
:]


this weekend was a lot of fun because i got to go home to see my family for our sibling gift exchange. my niece grace drew me this year (aka my sister-in-law vanessa, haha) so i got a super cute jacket from her. i picked rachel so i got her some perfume spray and eyeshadow. i've decided 12-year-olds are impossible to shop for. do they still want toys? or makeup? what kind of makeup is even cool for a 12 year old? hahaha. it proved to be difficult but i think rachel ended up liking what i gave her. :] 
the best part was getting to see my family. i love playing with my nephew, holding my niece, talking with my sisters, joking with my brothers, and seeing my amazing mom & dad! even though i only live an hour away from them, i don't get to see them very much so it is a lot of fun when i do get to hang out with them.
  i love them to death!




this week in general was great. my friend hannah has been nice enough to hang out with me a lot since my roommates are gone.. we've watched tons of movies, made lots of popcorn, and made christmas break in logan a lot of fun thus far!





happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment