Thursday, December 10, 2009

my empty house..



it's only been a half hour since two of my favorite ladies left to go home for christmas..


leah (from san jose, ca)
&


emily (from colorado springs)




:[
my house already feels so empty! i'm staying in logan for the majority of the break to work.. and it's going to be so quiet! 
luckily, i have some other friends who are staying in town for the break..



hooray!!


in other news, my finals are finally over! finals week is awful... i'm one big ball of stress! so glad that school is over with. even though over the break i am going to write several essays for internships.. it seems like school never ends!
i am definitely blessed to be in school though. it's been the greatest experience of my life! happy holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment