Monday, December 7, 2009

end of the semester.

two finals down, two to go.
& after this week, you're looking at a big bad senior at utah state.
:]
although i'll probably end up sticking around longer than i originally anticipated (due to changing my major in the spring). utah state is one of the greatest things that has happened to me. i've met so many people whom i've grown to love, and i've learned a lot about myself. 3 years living on my own has taught me so much! while i've learned a lot in all of my amazing classes, i've also learned a little bit about real life..
1. the dishes don't do themselves like i thought. (turns out that was probably my mom doing them when i wasn't noticing.)
2. you can't put tin foil in the microwave.
3. my favorite side dish requires FROZEN green beans... not canned.
4. you can't mix whites and darks in the washing machine. it just doesn't work.
5. air fresheners are one of the best creations ever. (they're constantly disguising the smell of burnt food, old shoes, and pets in my home.)
6. to jumpstart your car, connect the BLACK to the BLACK and the RED to the RED. reversing the two usually ends badly.

7. in logan, be prepared with a snow scraper ALL months of the year.
8. the kroger brand is just as good as the other big name brands.
9. always rotate your tires when you get an oil change, so that your car doesn't end up pidgeon toed (like poor Shaniqua did).
10. if you love life, life will love you back.


these little lessons, and more, are what has made the past 3 years of college WORTH IT. there have been so many excellent memories, and i sure can't wait for the next year or two of MORE amazing friends and times.


























No comments:

Post a Comment