Thursday, December 24, 2009

happy christmas eve.

christmas is a great time of year. i am excited this year because it's going to be a smaller christmas for my family. usually we have pretty big christmas's but this year is going to be a little different.
and to be honest, i'm excited.
it will be nice to remember the true meaning of christmas.


i will be going home to see my wonderful family tomorrow, and i am so excited!! i've been up in my little snow town working, and on the lookout for a new job that will give me more hours. also working on writing cover letters and essay entries for internships and schools.
yikes.
tonight, however, i got to have a little fun. thanks to a great christmas present from my good friend alex, i spent the evening making a pretty rad light fixture for my bathroom.

it took FOREVER but i totally love it! here's a close up of what each individual light piece looks like:


i sure do hope my roommate, miss emily beth, likes it! we will see when she gets home from new york/colorado. lucky gal.
here's who i've been spending the break with:


my little meow meow.
seriously.
she meows all day, every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment