Tuesday, June 15, 2010

where has the time gone?

someone told me the other day that summer is almost half over.. i was not ok with that. where has the time gone?? i need summer to be here always. it's by far my favorite season, and while this summer has been a rough one with some unexpected bumps, i've had some amazing friends with me every step of the way. here's what i've been up to as of  late:
enjoying the sunshine with miss hannah.


staying up late with friends [jake and ally].
also notice i cut 10 inches off my hair. i love it! which is surprising,
since i've had long hair for... about as long as i can remember.

being silly with ally.
she's my new roommate, btw. i quite like her.

playing with this adorable little kitten.
hannah got her last week and named her gabbana.
but our other friends are trying, unsuccessfully, to change her name
to "frederick".

my friend from kaysville also got a puppy this weekend.
meet havok, the purebred blue heeler.

havok and gabbana seem to get along quite well.

random car rides.


it's been a busy summer, but it's been so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment