Wednesday, October 13, 2010

love.

I LOVE THE OUTDOORS.
and it is safe to say... that planet earth is beautiful all year round. i have learned this throughout the seasons of winter, spring, summer and fall.

aaron on campus in logan, fall 2008.
brenton & sadie on our trip to san diego, december 2008.

summer 2009.

my good friend moudi snowshoeing, january 2010.

out by the humane society in logan, february 2010.

also out by the humane society.
brenton and adam longboarding in salt lake city, fall 2008.

emily up logan canyon, fall 2009.
hiking in kaysville with zach, summer 2009.

and lastly, my favorite place in the world... angel's landing.
the first is taken this past summer with one of my best friends ryan.
and the latter was taken during spring break 2008.




to sum it all up... we live in a beautiful world.

1 comment:

  1. ideas like this make me happy. The outdoors definitely makes life simpler and more appreciated.

    ReplyDelete