Tuesday, October 5, 2010

wasatch mountain state park.

camping last weekend in wasatch mountain state park was fantastic.
i love the smell of fresh mountain air, the pretty fall leaves, and being with my cute family!
here are some highlights from the weekend:

grace is becoming such a big girl! i love her. love love her.



hiking with the sisters and nephew.


matthew's "angry face". haha he loved camping!


we hiked to a huge boulder field. the hike there is breathtaking. this has always been one of my favorite hikes.


showing rachel where the little dipper is.


me and kylie.. she's a little mini-me! except way cuter.


day one. here we are excited to try out the new 8 man tent.


all the gardner kids.


being silly!


camping food..does it get any better?


more stargazing with papa and his awesome telescope.


playing board games and eating junk food.



waking up on day 2.

needless to say, it's been hard to get back in the swing of things this week. this week has already been too much for me.. if only i could go camp out in the wilderness every weekend to clear my head.

1 comment:

  1. That was way fun. I agree that Kylie is just like you. The glasses and everything. I hope the rest of the week gets better. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete