Thursday, October 21, 2010

puppy hungry.


i've found that i'm a bit puppy hungry lately.
[not hungry to eat a puppy...jeez. just hungry for a little guy of my own.]
all of my friends have been getting dogs lately, and as much as i LOVE being "aunt lauren" i kind of want to be a mommy.

this is my friend nick's pit bull, soraya. she is so beautiful and well behaved. anyone who judges pit bulls and thinks they're all mean should meet her. your heart will melt.

this is 7 week old pit bull kano. my friend zach just barely got him and i already love him to pieces.

THE BEST.
my coworker brought in her brother's bulldog gabby today. she is SO CUTE!! seriously the most roly poly adorable bulldog i've ever met.



ah it makes me want a dog so bad. nesta is cute and all, but cats just aren't the same!!! basically i can't wait for the day when i can afford a cute little puppy for my own. i already know what breed i'm going to get, thanks to this cute boy who changed my life for forever:

No comments:

Post a Comment