Friday, October 22, 2010

i'm so excited!!





my favorite job ever was the one i had my sophomore year of college as a nanny for the three cutest kids you'll ever meet. bryson and the twins aiden and addison are my favorite little chunks in the world!! (although they're not so little anymore).
this week i get to go watch them for 4 days while their parents are out of town. it's going to be different...bryson is now almost four years old and the twins are TWO. which blows my mind... i have known them since they fit in the palm of my hand.
needless to say i can't even wait. these kids are so adorable and so amazing. it will be just what i need!! happy weekend and i'll see y'all next week.


2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you are in Logan? If you are we would love to see you. Let me know if you have some time while you are up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in logan!! I don't have your number anymore since I got a new phone, but I do have alex's. I'll give him a call sometime today or tomorrow. we can come see you at work or something! it will be hard toting the three little ones around but we'll see what we can work out!

    ReplyDelete