Monday, November 22, 2010

bring it on.

i don't know where it came from....
or why...
but suddenly i am a huge fan of winter.
i smile when i see the snow. and despite having to brush the snow off my car every morning on my way to work.. i am glad to see beautiful white stuff surrounding me every day. i don't mind bundling up. in fact i've learned i love wearing scarves, hats and gloves. i love warming up next to a fire or curling up in blankets. winter is actually really pleasant! who knew?
this is all so weird. this time last year i was hating snow with everything in me! i was notorious for wanting to hibernate for 6 months until it was warm again. but this year i have found myself thinking more and more:
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


ps i think this might have a lot to do with not living in logan. logan is notorious for its awful awful winters...as you can see here

No comments:

Post a Comment