Thursday, November 25, 2010

thankful.

ah, thanksgiving day.

there is a lot to be thankful for.
today i am thankful for my cute family, for how my life is turning out, for regular's at my work who bring us pies, for food in general, for my best friends, for the house i live in, for my job, for the people i know and love.
it was a wonderful holiday week! i always forget that thanksgiving week is one of my favorites. it's my birthday, thanksgiving, going to the movies with my family, hanging out with good friends, sweatshirts and scarves. it's a little bit of everything i love.
more on the week's events later though. for now i just want to share my favorite part about thanksgiving, other than the stuffing.
so. much. pie.

i'm also grateful for my incredibly adorable, cuddly, lovable, and quite obese cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment