Tuesday, March 1, 2011

man of the house and other things.

this week is a crazy one. my mom is on a cruise [she's so lucky...i really don't want to talk about it...boo.] my dad is out of town for business. so it's me and the sistas, who are 13 and 11, so it's more of a good time than actual "babysitting."
however, we still have a man of the house present while papa is gone.. and he is a ferocious beast who will protect us and devour any intruder!!
hahahah.
it's true that sir timothy, aka timmy, timitron, and tiny tim, is our so-called "guard dog". 
he is more here to give me someone to hang out with than to protect us i think. either way, i'm playing mom for the next 3 days... keeping track of where my sisters need to be and when, making sure they get to school and do their homework, clean and cook, AND my usual work and school. now i know what my mom means when she says being a mom is a full time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment