Monday, March 21, 2011

spring break highlights.

i had a very relaxing spring break [that went by way too fast]! i was VERY upset about having to go to school this morning and take a quiz. some highlights from the week were:

-saw rango with friends [and loved it]
-saw lincoln lawyer...definitely didn't love it.
-went to a mountain hymns concert
-hung out with logan friends, especially my favorite miss ally.
-worked..a lot. but still had fun doing so.
-ate at red iguana, one of my favorite mexican joints
[i highly recommend the mexican plate.]
-slept in
-ate sushi and carl's jr like it was going out of style
-hung out with my family
-watched tin man [zooey deschanel is gorgeous as ever in it]
-watched the sunrise yesterday morning at work and it was beautiful.
now i just need to make it through this week...i cannot wait for FESTIVAL OF COLORS this weekend! this will be my third year in a row going. see my previous post about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment