Tuesday, April 5, 2011

reobsession.

i have become deeply reobsessed with the beatles recently. i go through phases when it comes to my favorite oldies bands...the last couple  months have been led zeppelin, and before that it was simon & garfunkel. but as of now, and probably for the next little while, i cannot seem to stop listening to these beautiful people:
recently a friend & i got in a bit of a spurt over who the best beatle is. he is convinced that john lennon is the best one...for obvious reasons. john lennon is indeed one of the most amazing men who ever lived! however, when it comes to the beatles, george harrison has always been my favorite.
why you might ask? because he wrote almost all of my favorite songs: within you without you, love you to, while my guitar gently weeps, something, here comes the sun, etc. 
he is beautiful!! although my favorite song is eleanor rigby...other than that i'd say the majority of my favorites are written by harrison.
and my favorite album is most definitely:



No comments:

Post a Comment