Thursday, April 7, 2011

the terrible two's.

this little brat has a birthday this month! she will be two...unfortunately, since i quite often refer to her more as my child than my cat, it's safe to say she's hit "the terrible two's".
all of a sudden, she's forgotten how to poop in her litter box.
she likes to get into my things.
rip up my papers.
scratch my parent's expensive couch.
meow every second of every day.
climb in things that she shouldn't [see above].
hide in the storage room and not come out no matter how much we call her.
chase our dog roxie around.
bully cleo, my parent's old lady cat [who does not like children].

it's safe to say she is giving me a WHOLE lot of trouble as of lately. but i still can't help but love her to pieces. mostly when she cuddles with me at night. looks up at me all cute like with her perdy green eyes. sits on my laundry as if to say "pay attention to me!" and the way she loves to hang out with me and my family... [she is by far the most social cat ever.] she is such a princess.


i guess she is worth the trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment