Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER.

this was one of my favorite easter holidays. we started on saturday by decorating eggs [of course] with my sisters, niece and nephew.


sis-in-law vanessa, nephew matthew, sister casie, sister kylie, sister rachel, me, and kylie's best friend camryn. 
my little sister put it together and went ALL out.. my nephew and little sisters loved it! we had the cutest easter eggs ever, i'm pretty sure.


my sisters.

our awesome eggs!


 even though i had to work easter sunday, all the regulars from my work [beautiful people!] brought us cookies and treats or came to hang out with us for easter morning. i absolutely love the regulars at my work!
after work i stopped by my grandpa's house to see him. when i got home we had dinner and did the traditional "easter egg hunt".





my niece was the most fun to watch... she would get so excited every time she found an egg. esp when she figured out there were starbursts inside them!
hope everyone had a lovely holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment