Friday, April 8, 2011

a list.

excuse me while i vent for a moment about things that really are not that big of a deal. however, they seem like a big deal...especially today with the stresses of finals, money, friends, etc.

1. i wish it was warm. waking up to 4 inches of snow on the ground is not my idea of a good day. especially in freaking april. really?! why!!
2. if professors expect you to work your butt off for them for 3 months, it'd be nice if they'd answer your emails when you have questions. ignoring me is the quickest way to get me irked!
3. isn't it the law for your former employers to send you your W2? and yet the country club i worked at last year has ignored all 3 of my voicemails. i've even given them my address twice...and no W2. taxes are due so soon [although with this whole government shutdown talk maybe i'll get some more time?] and it's stressing me out beyond belief!
4. i've decided one of my major pet peeves is when you're talking to someone, and you can tell that they're not even listening...they're busy thinking of what they're going to say next.
pet. peeve.


anyways. there is my venting for the day. mostly finals have me super stressed out, so if i disappear off the face of the planet for the next week, just know that i'm probably off in a corner with my nose in a book. cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment