Friday, June 24, 2011

DIY.

i've been on the lookout for do-it-yourself projects over the past couple days. the boredness that ensues between 7 and 9 at my internship is getting to be a little too much for me. so i figured i ought to come up with some things to do to occupy my time! these cute bracelets are sure to keep me entertained...i'm off to buy thread tonight after i leave fox 13 studios actually.
other things on the list of stuff to do during slow hour:
-work on my portfolio
-reread the hunger games series
-apply for jobs [starbucks is getting a little old for me]

-offer to write more stories!!

despite the slow times between when the 5 o'clock ends and the 9 o'clock begins...my days consist of being busy busy busy.
today was no exception. i work 17 hours total! today was a great day at the bucks though...we got to make coffee for ty burrell, the actor who plays phil on modern family!!
here he is signing autographs for all of us starstruck baristas.
and for those who are curious, he drinks black coffee...a manly man.
and he had a sexy beard. and was one of the nicest guys ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment