Monday, June 20, 2011

father's day weekend.

let me start out by saying how amazing papa bear is.
[here we are, circa 1992, with my brother alex.]
my dad is one of the smartest people i know. i'm an idiot for not taking his advice more often..apparently i like to learn things the hard way. my dad always supports me and even though i am the "black sheep" of the family he still loves me, and that is more than some people can say about their fathers.
lately my dad and i have been a lot closer than we used to be. we used to fight all the time [mostly due to my awful teenage years when i thought i was always right.]
now he loves to joke with me, we talk a lot more than we used to, and he helps me out as best he can.
he's a great provider for our entire family and we love him to bits for it.
he's also a "class clown" type, as you can see here. when he made us wear hats for the royal wedding. such a nerd, and it's the best!

here's some highlights from father's day weekend:
seeing my nephew all jazzed up in a tie..he cleans up very nicely.

watched the sunset with aaron, jimmy and mike on top of a roof.

played with my niece, who is so silly. she loves giving kisses and twirling in her pretty dress.

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment