Saturday, June 11, 2011

all by my lonesome.

my parents and little sisters have been out of town since thursday, leaving me with no one to keep me company except my three drooly dogs and this little lady:
i'm not opposed to this, though. the other night i had all three dogs and my cat keep me company in my bed... it was a party and a half. now if only my parent's cat wasn't too cool for our sleepover party..it would have been complete! [and crowded.]

on a completely unrelated note, i went to saver's the other day and found some EPIC record finds...all for only 99 cents!
a 2-disc gordon lightfoot album, america's greatest hits [i've been wanting that record for forever] and what i thought was styx's "the grand illusion" album. however i got home and realized it was actually santana's greatest hits inside the cover.
kind of disappointing...but still. santana is cool too. :]
hope everyone's weekend is going fabulous. i am at my internship currently...and just so everyone knows, i still love it! i'm so glad i'm majoring in something i actually like doing. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment