Thursday, June 16, 2011

who am i?

 Who I Am...

I am...a lover, not a fighter.
I want...to be successful & make a difference in life.
I have...all i need. 
I wish...world peace was possible.
I hate...tomatoes.
I fear...failure, & losing someone i love.
I hear...jose gonzalez & the waterfall in my backyard.
I search...for something bigger.
I wonder...what my future holds.
I regret...hurtful words spoken.
I love..many people. 
I ache...when i think about the past.
I always...sing when i'm alone in my car.
I usually...shower daily [usually].
I am not...a 90's kid. i was born in the wroooong generation.
I dance...every single day!
I sing...very off key.
I never...was good at sports.
I sometimes...sleep in very late.
I cry...a lot. i'm too sensitive for my own good!
I am not always...right.
I lose...my car keys on a daily basis.
I am confused...also on a daily basis.
I need...people around me. 
I should...get better grades.


Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment