Wednesday, September 28, 2011

feeding the chickens.



so my parents chickens are HUGE. i find them rather disgusting, actually...no longer cute fluffy chicks = lauren does not want to hold them. or touch them.
my niece, nephew and little sister, however, don't feel the same.
i went home on sunday to pick up some things and eat dessert with the family, and we spent quite a bit of time outside in the yard feeding the chickens leaves.
and lucky for me, my parents ordered 4 more baby chicks! soon enough i'll be able to hold them and call them "cute" again. :)


on a side note, my nephew and niece are the cutest. i am obsessed with them. especially when they do cute things like:
matthew is the funniest. "we're matthew & grace, if you like us send a message!" i don't know what goes through his head half the time, but it sure makes for a good laugh.

2 comments:

  1. That video makes me soooo happy! They're the cutest. We're the luckiest aunts EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we really are :) when matthew hugs grace at the end & grace starts giggling, i pretty much die inside every time!

    ReplyDelete