Monday, September 5, 2011

i will miss..




all my awesome coworkers at the centerville starbucks.
this week i start my new adventure at the south ogden starbucks...and i'm so nervous.
i loved the people i worked with here, and the memories we made:
-playing practical jokes on franny, our manager.
-meeting ty burrell, the actor who plays phil on modern family :)
-laughing at laura when customers walk in on her in the bathroom. ha!
-fly killing contests
-the competitions of who could sell the most via
-sitting outside with the amazing regulars who became my friends
-dance parties to lionel richieolivia newton john, and europe!!
-i'll even miss being made fun of for being the accident-prone barista!

the centerville store will always hold a special place in my heart. it was where i learned some great things. and also where i got reacquainted with my boyfriend...so thanks centerville. i owe you a LOT.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment