Thursday, September 15, 2011

i can't help it!

it's official. i am a crazy cat lady.
seriously!!!! i don't know what is wrong with me. so the new house that i live in has 3 stray cats that have apparently made our area home.
luke told me that it was a bad idea to get attached to them...i think he had a feeling that there was nothing he could do, but he tried anyway. sure enough, he caught me feeding them tuna fish the other day. and much to his distaste (and his poor face, since he's incredibly allergic) i had named the little buggers.
i can't help it. i fell in love! so on top of ally's cat, who i am "cat sitting" for the semester, i now am the proud mama of three cute outdoor kitty cats.
lily, who i named after lily allen :)

here's ally/my cat dolce. she doesn't fit my theme of naming my pets after musicians. and plus, she bullies nesta ALL DAY. therefore she's my least favorite kitty cat ;)

this is SIMON! the boy kitty, named after the beautiful, talented amazing paul simon.
meet belle! i named her after one of my favorite musical groups, belle and sebastian. she can't sit still to save her life, hence why i can't seem to ever get a good picture of her.
they're cute, right?! it's not just me?
and how can i forget this adorable lady? she's so mad at me for talking to the other kitties... but i think she knows deep down that she is my favorite. 


3 comments:

  1. Dolce is still a sweet heart!!! And sometimes Nesta bullies her too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i don't know WHAT you're talking about. nesta is always innocent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. BTW. I'm trying to get better at blogging, because I admire how up to date you are on it! Love you pretty girl. :)

    ReplyDelete