Monday, October 3, 2011

it was a lovely weekend...

the highlight being i got to go to my very first university of utah game.
even though we got our butts kicked by washington state. boo.
my boyfriend's family gets season tickets every year, (they're huge ute fans) and this last saturday luke's dad wasn't able to go...so they asked me to tag along instead! needless to say i was super excited. i love watching football, and the crowd of 40-thousand plus made it a lot more fun!!!
other highlights of the weekend include inventing yummy drinks at work, spending an evening watching alice, doing a lot of homework, relaxing, and making my favorite recipe, rice and yellow sauce.
hope your weekend was fabulous! the rest of my family got to go camping in park city this weekend and i am unbelievably jealous...the leaves look so gorgeous! i think a drive up ogden canyon is in order..

No comments:

Post a Comment