Monday, October 10, 2011

weekend love.

my weekend consisted of listening to a LOT of records. we mostly sat at home this weekend, what with homework & such consuming pretty much all of my spare time. this record is the new one by portugal the man and i must say it's a very favorite of mine.
luke & i did go get sushi on saturday night, & i think i found my new favorite sushi place!! holy cow it was so good. [highly recommend...purple haze sake with the coconut crunch roll. to die for!] we also ate homemade chicken noodle soup, i went for a walk in the rain, & we bought a HUGE bag of halloween candy & watched mr. brooks [my idea of a scary movie.] it was a lovely weekend.
how was yours??

my sister-in-law sent me this pic yesterday & i have to sneak it in here. are they not the cutest siblings ever??? 
pretty sure being an aunt is the greatest.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds wonderful. I will admit that I'm a little jealous of your life. Love love love you.

    ReplyDelete