Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Book Club

I've actually read two books this past week... Love all the free time I've had! The first book I read was The Motorcycle Diaries, which documents the few months Che Guevara spent road tripping through South America. Super interesting, since I love Che and have a flag of his hanging in mi casa. The adventures took place when he was exactly my age, which made it an even more fun read. I love books that are entirely based on history!

Next I read The Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull. It's a cute younger kids book with a Harry Potter feel to it. My mama let me borrow it and I absolutely loved it! It's so well written and a good easy read. I highly recommend it, esp for my friends with younger kids! It's very cute :)
Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment