Thursday, July 12, 2012

versatile blogger award!

AMY, over at the thoughts & tales of amy k has nominated me for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!
i am so happy she loves to read my blog as much as i love to read hers. check it out if you haven't yet. she's brilliant! i won a marilyn monroe wall jammer from her not too long ago, & it currently resides in my bedroom. i love it! thank you so much for the nomination, amy!

in exchange i must nominate 10-15 blogs i love, according to versatile blogger rules & such. here we go:
1. melissa at "my soul is the sky." she was my roommate my sophomore year of college, & her blog is full of creative hair & makeup ideas, not to mention her lovely life with her awesome husband & puppy doggie.
2. jamie, over at daises & dandelions. her positive views on life are more than invigorating. what a beautiful soul she is!
3. emily, over at LIVING & LOVING, who has been my best friend for several years. not to mention i have been told on more than 1 occasion that we look alike, & who wouldn't want that kind of compliment? her blog is simple, beautiful & brightens my day every time i read it.
4. the pineneedle collective, aka where i get all of my DIY ideas (they are so brilliant!)
5. nicole, over at THIS IS ME. her brother is marrying my sister, & she is just darling. i love how open minded she is, & how she speaks her mind.
6. the gallo's, who have no idea i exist, but are so lovely. they are a beautiful christian couple who just adopted a young girl from uganda. basically my ideas of adoption instead of having my own children came from them.
7. taylor, my adorable cousin, who is headed to USU (AGGIES!!!!!) this fall. i couldn't be more proud of her. her blog is adorable. she reminds me so much of me when i was her age.
8. nikaela, a beautiful photographer, over at rose & crown. her photography will make you think. promise.
9. susan, my amazing sister-in-law, always seeing the positive side of things. plus, she has the cutest baby in the whole world. i love my little nephew preston!
10. vanessa, my other sister-in-law, whose blog i can't get enough of because she documents the wonderful time her family is having in texas. i miss them more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment