Friday, July 6, 2012

the fourth.


the fourth of july was, as always, a lovely time. this happens to be my FAVORITE holiday ever. the warm weather, swimming, parades, fireworks, on top of hanging out with my family equals lauren is a pretty happy camper. this year was no exception & i spent the week prior to the fourth telling luke how very excited i was for a day off so i could squeeze the crap out of my nephew, preston. he didn't really get it until he saw what a cute little chunk that baby is turning into. he's so sweet! it was nice to see the rest of my family as well, although preston was my favorite ;)
hope everyone had a safe & happy holiday! i can't believe it's july already, but i'm SO EXCITED because this month is going to be awesome! seattle is in less than two weeks! 








1. a pretty flower in kaysville. 2. my niece, kaylee, chasing my parent's "fancy" chickens. 3. my sisters before the parade..they are so cute together. 4. sir timothy, looking festive. 5. my favorite part of the kaysville parade. 6. my cute chunky nephew. 7. someone's swim shorts were a little too big... 8. holding preston as we watch the parade. 9. swim time at my parent's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment