Friday, June 29, 2012

the weekend = lauren goes to work.

that's right folks. these past 2 days have been my "weekend" of sorts (where i only work 4 hours one day, & only 6 hours the next day!) & now it's back to the daily grind of working doubles, trying to make enough money to be able to go to school 5 days a week in the fall. did i mention how stressful senior year is!? holy freaking cow! 
anyways, sometimes going to work for hours at a time isn't so bad. especially when one of south ogden's favorite regulars takes me for a spin through the drive thru to get my black tea lemonade:

ps did i mention i hate bullet bikes? i wouldn't let him go any faster than 5 mph. he kept chuckling at me for screaming every time he had to turn the wheel.
someday i'll get over my fear of bikes... & get a vespa.

No comments:

Post a Comment