Tuesday, June 5, 2012

pride weekend.

last saturday luke & i headed to SLC for the pride festival. it was such a blast! we met up with some of my coworkers as well as luke's best friend, amy. i bought a buddha necklace & got another tattoo for my car, gigi :) 
i was sad i didn't get to go to the parade sunday (i had work as well as my nephew's baby blessing...well worth missing the parade in the end) but i heard over 200 mormons marched in the parade to show their love & support for the gay community. i would have cried! that is so very awesome.
me & luke arriving at the festival.
i ran into jess, a good friend of mine from high school, as well as josie & matt!

me & amy at the after party. there was a zipline, a bouncy house, & a huge jenga set. so fun!

with my coworkers jill, mitzi & aimee!
happy pride 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment