Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Le weekend.

The highlight of our weekend by far was Chase & Kaylee's wedding. Luke worked with Chase at Verizon and he has become one of our closest friends. The reception was held in his wife's parent's backyard... And it was fancy. My dad would have died if he saw it. It was pretty much a forest, complete with 2 waterfalls and a river! But no chickens, so Dad's yard is cooler ;)
Other highlights include relaxing (something I don't do enough of, & Luke's back was hurting so he was okay with it too!), reading, and going to my friend Ben Winslow's birthday party. I always get nervous to go to his social gatherings, mostly because I'm always the youngest (& most inexperienced, & there's lots of journalists there), but he always makes Luke & I feel welcome. It was fun, especially when we sent a picture message of him "crying into his birthday cake" to my old coworker Laura. He was so sad she didn't get to come!
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment