Monday, August 27, 2012

CAUTION: niece/nephews picture overload.


it was so awesome having my brother & sister-in-law in town from texas this month...we've had so much fun going to the zoo, going to breakfast to eat delicious scones (twice), & i got the lovely opportunity to babysit the stinkers on more than one occasion... one of the benefits of being the only nonmember in my fam;)
while my sis was at the temple last week, i got to watch them at my parents house. it was a party & a half, as you can clearly see:
ok, so preston is totally bawling in this pic...but for the most part he was perfectly fine chillin' with his aunt laur.
smiles!
i let matthew take pics with my phone...which is why there are so many. i just needed to document that sometimes luke does, in fact, smile for pictures.
my grandma norda's jazzy wheelchair is by far the most popular activity at grandma & grandpa gardner's. it won't be too long before i'll have too many nieces/nephews to fit on the jazzy all at once.
grace thought she was so cool on the beach bike.


i'll have to post pics we took while waiting outside the temple for my sister's wedding. they're pretty classic too, & i miss my texas fam already!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you guys already, too. Thanks again for watching the little stinkers! It was a good trip for sure! We hope to see you in December!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed. I have THREE finals on the last day of finals week...so if one of my professors doesn't work with me I'm in trouble. Dang!

    ReplyDelete